1337Craft
Welcome To 1337Craft! Please Join Us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

1337Craft
Welcome To 1337Craft! Please Join Us!
1337Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on Codex's response to what should the server head towards...

2 posters

Go down

Comment on Codex's response to what should the server head towards... Empty Comment on Codex's response to what should the server head towards...

Post  Hammyy Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Well... cuz I can't post a comment on that I'll post it here Very Happy

I'd love to have a legit-ish server survival at times while parts of it is creative Smile

The VIP things fine idc but can i haz citizen back? lol and Mclovin you don't have to act a childish as u did to me over the VIP -_-

As for the spawn i say.... either use Cuboid to get rid of... MCedit or just spam water around it and then explode 1 by 1 CAREFULLY

lastly ... wats a "vouch" lol...

thanks -Hammyy

Hammyy
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Comment on Codex's response to what should the server head towards... Empty Re: Comment on Codex's response to what should the server head towards...

Post  Codex Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Due to the current Bukkit version, plugins to delete and clear the spawn area are not supported. I'll change the forum setting to allow players to post comments on the "News" forum. As for the word vouch, it means "to declare something: to assert or declare something."

`Mark`
Codex
Codex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Comment on Codex's response to what should the server head towards... Empty Re: Comment on Codex's response to what should the server head towards...

Post  Hammyy Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Ok thanks for info

Hammyy
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down